local memory contexts to avoid a discard_const_p()

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Dec 15 14:54:37 MST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 18:12 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Jelmer,
>
> I've uploaded a proposal: in my private repo on git.samba.org the branch
> "oid_const".

I've looked at the patches, and they seem reasonable, but I would prefer
Karmen looked at them (the prefixMap is his area these days).  However,
I still disagree with the change to use the NULL context as the talloc
context in the python bindings.

I would still prefer that we didn't use a NULL context as the input, and
instead just steal the result from the tmp_ctx context we had before.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.