Samba 4 Python Documentation

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Dec 5 09:21:54 MST 2010

With much appreciated help from Michael Hudson (pydoctor's upstream)
I've managed to get pydoctor working for the C extensions in Samba 4.
This means we can now generate HTML files for all Python modules in the
tree, not just the .py files.

The current output can be viewed here:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/samba4/pydoctor

As you can see there are still quite a few classes and methods without
documentation.

Andrew, would it perhaps be possible to have the build farm generate
these HTML files  ? I'm thinking of a mechanism similar to the one you
set up for the lcov output.

Cheers,

Jelmer