PB withi GPO was Re: [SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:25:07 MDT 2010

 On 08/31/2010 08:13 AM, Matthieu Patou wrote:
>  No add a trace of the workstations when it starts so that we can see
> what's wrong with the policy. Also give me the GUID of the policy.
>
> Matthieu

Matthieu,

I am not much of a Windows person. I have been trying to get back into
it for a while now, so pardon me if I am not following.

Trace? Are you meaning a Windows audit, tcpdump?

275D4171-D5C9-4DB2-9758-ABAB47BF6BD4 is the top GPO GUID. The .aas file
is 49D454E6-45F1-4B23-A605-7FD187ED1A0F. (I actually used to have a
different one, but I erased the GPO and recreated it to see if it was
some fluke. It was a 4xxx for the top GPO.)

Thank you,
Trever
--
"If there is righteousness in the heart, there will be beauty in the
character. If there is beauty in the character, there will be harmony in