Samba-3.3.4 Challenges

scott.lovenberg at gmail.com scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:14:25 GMT 2009

I can confirm this from a few weeks ago.  I did just about the test that you described with sernet RPMs on centos 5.3 proper.  Both 32 and 64 bit. My user SIDS remained, but groups were lost.  Domain members passed a testjoin and resolved users via winbind without problem.  I can give more info when I have a proper keyboard in front of me in an hour or so (currently on my phone, which is painful to type on!I) I might still have logs, also...