re-enabling auto-dependencies in 3-3-test?

James Peach jpeach at apple.com
Thu May 29 16:18:52 GMT 2008

Hi all,

At one time, I added auto-dependencies to the Samba3 build, so that
changes to header files would automatically rebuild the correct
objects. This was deemed to be too annoying when we had generated
headers, but now we have static headers, maybe it's more appropriate.

This code seems to be AWOL fro the 3-3-test tree, but I can probably
find it in the repository somewhere. Is it worth me digging around for
this?