[SAMBA4] removed smbpython

Manu manu.b2007 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:49:34 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a dummy question :)

If I try to run a python script from samba source tree, it works
fine, but not from install directory :

root at chaos:/shared/src/samba4/source# ./setup/newuser --help
Usage: newuser [options] <username> [<password>]

root at chaos:/usr/local/samba/share# ./setup/newuser --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup/newuser", line 14, in <module>
    import samba.getopt as options
ImportError: No module named samba.getopt

I pulled sources from git today.

Thanks,

Manu.