how and where to get information about samba 4 ?

Manu manu.b2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:01:36 GMT 2008

Yes, I read it. It's a very good document.
I found other interesting papers with google, but very few ones.

I'm looking for more information.
I rebuilt sources with debug symbols today and started to play
with GDB. I try to figure out why files aren’t created on the server...

I'm comparing network captures done from W2k3 server and Samba server...
Not very easy, lol :)

Thanks a lot,
Manu.