Samba4

Manu manu.b2007 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:58:25 GMT 2008

Hi,

and thanks for the link, the samba 4 official howto was my first reading
but I forgot to mention it along with my DNS links... oups...

About the samba 4 howto, it describes how to link unix group to samba groups
with Swat, is there another way to do this ? Since Swat is no longer
available.

Thanks,
Manu