smbd.log errors

zaphod at fsklaw.com zaphod at fsklaw.com
Tue May 13 20:27:43 GMT 2008

Well, when I try to join the domain with the netbios name, I get errors in
smbd.log:

no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/objectguid.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"
no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/update_keytab.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"
no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/objectguid.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"
no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/update_keytab.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"
no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/objectguid.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"
no symbol `init_module' found in /usr/local/modules/ldb/update_keytab.so:
Undefined symbol "init_module"

I'm going to assume that this is not a good thing.  I get a log in screen
on WinXP for domain join, but failure to join.

I am able to mount a share.

Server:

FreeBSD testbox.fsklaw.com 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE #1

smb.conf:

[globals]
        netbios name    = testbox
        workgroup       = FSKLAW
        realm           = FSKLAW.COM
        server role     = domain controller
        ntvfs handler   = posix

[netlogon]
        path = /home
        read only = no

[open]
        path = /home/test
        read only = no

Any one have a clue.  I'll provide any additional info you need.

Cheers,