Looking for code segment that reads file information from the OS

Matt Boyle MBoyle at ttcdas.com
Mon May 12 12:12:40 GMT 2008

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem getting samba to read files larger than 4GB, and haven't had much luck with the
standard configuration options (have been around the general mailing list and the web).  I'm pretty sure that the
issue stems from the fact that I'm running samba on an embedded PPC platform, and am likely configuring
something incorrectly.

At any rate, I was hoping that someone could point me to the section of the code where file information is read
off of the disk, either via a system call or a file() structure.  I want to put a breakpoint in there to see if I can figure
out what's going on.

Thanks in advance
Matt