[Samba] Problem reading file on SAMBA (read raw)

Thu May 8 09:54:09 GMT 2008

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 11:20:38AM +0200, Vincent Gaudissart wrote:
> I have no problem following the link provided in the post.
> I send you directly the zip file with the capture in the .pcap and
> .pdml format. I dont know how to export the dump to HTML.

I tried to wget http://dl.free.fr/eItLaRvm2/samba_SMS.zip,
and this gave me a file starting with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/x
html1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">, so I thought -- this is not
exactly a zip archive, but to me it strongly looks like
html. I do know that probably with a graphical webbrowser
this would point me at some sourceforge-style download site,
but on several occasions I have been sent to really
offensive and disgusting porn sites, so I don't do this
anymore.

Volker