Translate SWAT

Khoem Sokhem khoemsokhem at khmeros.info
Tue May 6 02:53:04 GMT 2008

Dear List member,

I am Sokhem Khoem, a translation coordinator of Khmer Software Initiative
Project called KhmerOS (www.khmeros.info). I and my team have translated many
softwares into Khmer language (the official language of Cambodia) such as:
OpenOffice, KDE, openSUSE, Moodle, Drupal, Firefox, thunderbird,...
Now we are teaching Linux (openSUSE) including samba configuration to the
Master trainers. During the training we have talked about samba configuration
and SWAT, and trainees ask us to translate SWAT into Khmer for them, and we
agreed with them about this.

So, I want to ask you about the translation of SWAT? Where can I get .po files
for SWAT? Is it available via SVN?
Please give me your useful guide about this and hope hear from you soon.

I am looking forward to hear from you!

Best Regards,
Sokhem