Samba and Vista with IPv6 Presentation

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Thu May 24 21:51:51 GMT 2007

Dan,

I am thinking of:

1) A review of the IPv6 socket API
2) A review of IPv6 addresses (this is more important than you might think)
3) A review of dual-stacks and how this relates to addresses and APIs
4) A summary of how the IPv6 socket API was intended to be used
5) The problems with how things actually are (API and dual-stacks)

Regards,
David
Dr David Holder CEng MIET MIEEE
Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT
Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000
Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317
Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142