svn commit: samba r21125 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/torture/raw: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Feb 2 22:43:44 GMT 2007

 > This patch accepts the NEW/OLD/MODIFIED entries in any order.
 >
 > Comments welcome!

I think we should at least give a warning for the wrong order. I know
it's hard to get the order right with inotify, but I don't think its
impossible. For example, we could buffer an event waiting for the
other half to turn up.

Jelmer, maybe a torture_warning() function would be useful? It would
be used when we don't want to flag an test failure, but we do want to
flag something that isn't quite right and that a developer should look
at if they are working on a paricular subsystem.

Cheers, Tridge