parallel connection

Dong Li dli at pillardata.com
Wed Aug 29 21:10:02 GMT 2007

Dear all,

Recently I am using smbtorture in the Samba 4.0.0 TP5 for some testing.
I am trying to add a test which uses multiple threads and each thread
uses torture_open_connection to create a connection to a CIFS share and
then uses torture_close_connection to close it.

It won't fail when I use these two functions to create-close connection
multiple times in a serial manner. However, when multiple (e.g., five)
threads create-close connection at the same time the test fails and some
connections can't be closed (with the error message "tdis failed
(no_error)").

Can anyone show me any clue to find the cause of this problem?

Thanks,

Don