Somebody help me to find where is source code(file) tocapturefollowing information in samba4

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 08:53:14 GMT 2007

Jerry,

Many thanks. Looks good. I guess it would be useful to know if this can
update a BIND name server?

David
Dr David Holder CEng MIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Halifax, HX3 8NT

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0) 7768 456831

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78