svn commit: samba r22020 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: auth include lib smbd

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Apr 2 04:05:07 GMT 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 03:46:14AM +0000, abartlet at samba.org wrote:
> Author: abartlet
> Date: 2007-04-02 03:46:13 +0000 (Mon, 02 Apr 2007)
> New Revision: 22020
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=22020
>
> Log:
> Make it more clear that both the vuser struct and it's contents are
> talloc_free()'ed at the end of a session.
>
> Rework the passwd cache code to use talloc_unlink and
> talloc_reference, to more carefully manage the cache.

Ok, I want to go over this with you to ensure I
understand what you're doing here. I'm nervous
about replacing a straight copy with talloc_steal/
reference - a direct copy is much clearer code IMHO
and I don't yet understand the talloc heirarchy
you're creating here. And I need to :-).

Can I call you tomorrow afternoon (my time) ?

Thanks,

	Jeremy.