Check OS/2 port into Samba SVN?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Tue Jan 31 16:19:03 GMT 2006

There is a port of the Samba server to OS/2, and has been talk here and there of updating it to the current version. I scratch my head a bit why the folks that have made that effort do so in more of a
"fork" kind of an effort rather than turning in a patch to the Samba project to allow that OS to be supported by the main source tree just like all of the other OS's you support.

Thus, I am looking to mediate such a suggestion myself before I suggest it to them. Samba developers... what are your thoughts on adding the OS/2 OS to the main source tree?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems