The --with-libiconv option

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 21 13:56:38 GMT 2005

Thanks!  I'll also forward that weakness to the Sun Samba/iconv folks.
and see if there is a charset/iconv pair that will get to proper
Japanese support.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest