login scripts

Sean Fichera sfichera at salem.k12.nh.us
Wed Mar 30 23:39:33 GMT 2005

I am having a small issue with running login scripts.  I have used them
in the past but now I am at the point where I need different scripts for
different groups.  I have a data management group (mmsgroup) and a users
group (users).  The "mmsgroup" group has access to directories and needs
to be mapped to run applications.  I need to map in a script I can't go
to the machine and do a net use I would be doing that often! Because of
the users.  Don't ask!)  As far as I can see I can only use one login
script or use a script for each user or each machine.  Can I use a login
script for each group?  So I only need to make 2 scripts and not 500.

Sean