pidl, idl compiler, question for support.

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Mar 14 18:45:47 GMT 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:27:34 +0100
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:

> Samba (and ethereal) -specific output. It would of course be possible
> to add other output backends, such as one compatible with midl.

Note that the WIDL compiler from WINE generates MIDL compatible stubs
near as I can tell. Of course you could only use that in a Windows or
WINE environment were the various rpc/ndr libraries are available. I
don't believe this helps the OP but for the sake of completeness I just
thought I should mention it.

Mike

--
IRC - where men are men, women are men, and the boys are FBI agents.