samba 3.0.10: backtrace if reloaded with removed include

Ingo Steuwer steuwer at univention.de
Mon Jan 24 08:53:41 GMT 2005

Am So, den 23.01.2005 schrieb Volker Lendecke um 17:42:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 06:51:54PM +0100, Ingo Steuwer wrote:
> > my smb.conf includes a file called shares.conf, which includes some
> > share-definitions in several files.
>
> I can't reproduce this here. Please send full instructions to reproduce your
> problem, including your smb.conf's.
>
> Volker

The situation is reproducable (with samba 3.0.10 from debian) using the
attached configuration, consisting of three files:

/etc/samba/smb.conf inlcuding
/etc/samba/shares.conf including
/ect/samba/shares.conf.d/crash

After removing "crash", comment out the inclusion in "shares.conf" and
reload samba, a "smbclient -L localhost" produces the backtrace.

Regards
Ingo

--
Ingo Steuwer       steuwer at univention.de         fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business