Cross compiling for ppc

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Sat Mar 6 17:04:24 GMT 2004

Jon,

Dunno.  I don't think that many of us have access to PPC systems,
particularly ones that would need cross-compiling.  That is, if there is a
PPC system in our midsts we're likely to compile on the system itself (as
Apple probably do).

I took a quick look at your website and I'm guessing that you're trying to
compile for an embedded system.  Cool.  :)  I can't promise anything (since
I'm so swamped myself that I haven't had time to test my last set of
[uncommitted] fixes yet...bad) but if you can figure out the best way to do
this and give us some feedback it might help.

Chris -)-----
PS.  I'm working on some simple tools to fiddle the NBT layer.  It would be
fun to have feedback on those as well.  Let me know if'n you've got some
time.
(If you're half as busy as I am then I'm twice as busy as you, I s'pose.)

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org