ca.samba.org

Lanny Baron lnb at gw1-tor.freebsdsystems.com
Tue Mar 2 17:21:58 GMT 2004

Hello,
Our server was in a co-location facility. We were called by new owners
of that facility yesterday around 2:00 P.M EST. They demanded a lot of
money for no apparent reason. We asked how long they would allow us to
find a new facility until we had to pay this 'ransom'. They told us 15
days.

Around 6:00PM yesterday, the denied all traffic to our IP's.  We have
secured our Servers back and hopefully late this afternoon we shall have
the Servers back up and Serving CA.SAMBA.ORG as well as other domains.

We apologize for this unforseen downtime.

Regards,
--
Lanny Baron