How to configure PDC

Yashpal Nagar yash at linux-delhi.org
Thu Jul 22 06:46:13 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 11:43, Brijesh Acharya wrote:
> Respected Sir/madam
>   Hello I am Brijesh Acharya, I want to configure PDC
> in samba Redhat Linux 7.2, I am having windows 2000
> professional. So that I have to configure as Primary
> Domain Controller.
>

> I will be waiting for ur reply

Brijesh,

    You are asking thousands of poeple there in samba mailing list, how
to make a building ??
Which obviously no one will answer...at all. There are plenty of docs
available on samba.org and other websites. A simple googling would have
given you the exact answer.

Umm seems newbie ok, Please go & read some mailing list etiquettes
before posting.

--
Yash