Samba source code for Arm platform

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Wed Jul 14 08:29:51 GMT 2004

Hi back,
Despite your Confidentiality Notice (please don't do this on mailing lists)...

You get the source code for arm plattforms, where the samba source code is.
I don't know, if there are endianess issues (I'm using LE on my IXP) but the
rest works out of the box. Including all the ADS, kerberos and so on stuff.

I configured it with :  --host=i686 --target=arm-linux

I just had to fix some defines in the config.h when configure it cross:

	#define HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY_TZ 1
	#define USE_SETEUID 1
	#define HAVE_IFACE_IFCONF 1
	#define HAVE_KRB5_GET_PERMITTED_ENCTYPES 1
	#define HAVE_KRB5_LOCATE_KDC 1

And a little editing of the Makefile:

	Change: WINBIND_NSS_OBJ = nsswitch/winbind_nss_linux.o
	Change: KRB5LIBS=-lcom_err (When using kerberos)

That's all.
Bye

Martin Zielinski                       mz at seh.de
Software Development