Nested groups support?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Jan 14 15:52:27 GMT 2004

My idea was to have a "group unroll allowed" parameter so that you can
specify which groups are allowed to be unrolled ...
If you want to try to write out something feel free to submit a patch.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Garofalo, 39 - 20133 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2953 4143 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399