outsourcing DCE/RPC to alternate programs - runtime config option

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Dec 13 11:08:54 GMT 2004

i've said what i've said, you've said what you've said.

as long as you actually have learned from this experience
(something i am very dubious about, which is why i continue
 to raise the matter) and make responsible and respectful decisions
 as if samba had an ASF charter, i will let it rest.

btw - rather than correct the copyright messages on code
belonging to me, you chose to remove it: your choice.

have you also removed my copyrighted code from nmbd as well?