windows 2003 server whith PDC on samba-2.2.7a problem

Vlad Golubka vlad at real.kharkov.ua
Thu Oct 16 13:03:24 GMT 2003

I have a problem with including windows 2003 server in samba domain.
Then i tried to enter into domain, i input login and password
and got erorr message: "this account already exists".
With win2K instead 2003 server  this problem is disapear and everything
work fine!

I'v heart about reestr parameter "requiresignorseal"
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000000 ...

I changed this parameter but nothing happend.

Please, help me to solve this problem.