refactoring idmap code in smbd

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Jul 9 18:08:39 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 20:05, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> I understood winbindd_passdb after I worked on it.  But i realized it
> was the wrong way to go.  If you want to prove me wrong, then
> code it up and show me.

I hope I'll have time to do so.

> > However, let's stop the discussion here, it's a waste of time.
> > You have decided, and I'm ok with the decision in the end.
> > I have no time, nor the necessary language/communication skills to tell
> > my thoughts, so I give up.
> > Will face the problems when they will arise.
>
> It's not about giving up dude.  But we each have to logically defend
> the choices we make.

Yes, and as I'm not in the condition to defend mine right now, and I do
not want to divert the scarce force we have into uneffective
communication, I want to stop.
It's not about givin' up, be sure I'll be back when I'll have facts, I
hate to defend a position without time to gather provable facts.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399