VFS module - filter everyone etc.

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at metzemix.de
Wed Apr 23 05:31:25 GMT 2003

At 05:27 23.04.2003 +0200, Libor Vanek wrote:
>Hi,
>can anybody help me with writing VFS module for filtering NT ACL list? I
>want users NOT to see owner group/everyone in list of ACLs for
>file/directory (all other ACL should be visible without any modification).
>
>I wanted to use skel.c from VFS examples and "hook up" to the
>"skel_get_nt_acl", but it didn't seemed to be the right function (or I
>failed to understand function parametres - it can be :-))) but what else
>if not this one?

Do you want to write this module for samba 3.0 ?
if so then please notice that the vfs interface will be changed a bit in
the next days.

Please read this mail and all other with the same topic...
http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2003-April/044132.html

If you have problems with writing the module it self, I can help you
with that!

But I'm not familiar with the poix acl internals.
But ask me and I will see what I can do :-)

metze