NT Create & X responses and the CreateAction field

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Fri Apr 18 15:50:28 GMT 2003

Our experience here is 100% failure rate.  We're running NetBench 7.0.2
and it always fails when running multiple engines on a client, whether
going to a Windows server or Samba.

It takes longer to fail against a Windows server (maybe 30 minutes?),
but it has always failed.

If you're getting success, we'd like to know the configuration...

Ken

Ken Cross

Network Storage Solutions
Phone 865.675.4070 ext 31