FW: encrypt passwords=no, security=yes, samba 2.2.8, W2K user aut h fails

David Collier-Brown -- Customer Engineering David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 1 15:34:05 GMT 2003

  That's highly undesirable, as it breaks single-signon
(unless you're an NT-cenric organization, which Sun isn't (:-))

--dave