Help Please

Justin D Davis justindd at iastate.edu
Mon May 21 09:54:21 GMT 2001

It is quite obvious that you have some sort of grudge against Andrew Tridgell.
Please keep this between you and him.  I started giving something positive to
help out when I started doing a few things to clean up the documentation.  I
have not seen the updates implemented yet, but on the other hand I have only
been doing anything for a very short period of time.

And as far as internationalisation goes...I don't see anyone going extensively
out of his/her way to work on it, and generally it isn't going to bother those
of us in the U.S.

If you need it that much and are not going to provide help, go spend whatever
and buy the MS product