Keeping clients out of some file systems

Ronald Kuetemeier ronald at kuetemeier.com
Sun May 13 00:28:56 GMT 2001

I have implemented a first version for Michael, which blocks on
mount points. A sample smb.conf and samba-block.conf is included in
the attached file.
Works as follows:
	On connection read /etc/samba-block.conf and create list
	ON opendir check if dir is a link and if this link is in
            the list, iff so set EACCESS (permission denied) and
            the user sees the appropriate err msg. Log the access
            into the log file( for perl removal scripts ...)

Extending it to dirs should be no problem since I saw that coming ...

Ronald

BTW: This is a vfs module, so it requires 2.2.x with vfs enabled.
And if you guys don't like attached tgz files let me know.