Jus ported Versio 2.0.8 to OS/2

Serge Sterck serge.sterck at fmsb.be
Wed May 9 06:46:14 GMT 2001

I've just ported version of SAMBA 2.0.8 to os/2 do you want to have the
binaries ? source ?
i have some problem with swat because inetd on unix machine redirect
stdin & stdout to the ip scoket
and than call swat, on os/2 inetd call swat with argv[1] set to the
socket number and does not redirect stdin
stdout so i'm writting a inetd_unix that redirect stdin, stdout to a
pipe call swat listen to the socket a writte to the pipe because socket
on os/2 are not part of the file system we cannot do fgetc,fwrite etc...
function on it
I've also a problem with my pgcc compiler to make the smbwrapper.dll
during the assembly phase of pgcc
it complain about error i'm searching.