LDAP and expired accounts ...

C.Lee Taylor ( LeeNX ) leet at leenx.co.za
Thu May 3 07:04:01 GMT 2001

Greetings old friends ...

    I know alot of you by the great code you have created and others by the
help they have provided to the community ...

    I know that both of these "options" have been beaten with a stick many
times, but I would like to try and help out ... if I don't, I might just
loose a client or two to big blue M$ ...

    Is it possible for somebody to put me in touch with the group working on
the LDAP stuff, so that I might be able to try and help ... I am not any
good and anything, but I will have to learn if I wish to help and that I do

Thanks again for all the help ...

Mailed
C.Lee Taylor