All known 2.2.1 showstoppers fixed..

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Tue Jul 3 10:46:44 GMT 2001

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> So I think that all the showstoppers for the 2.2.1 release
> are fixed in CVS.
>
> This means I'll be doing a bit more testing then doing
> a release over the 4th of July holiday (I'm English so
> I don't care :-).
>
> If anyone knows different, now is the time to scream....

Considering the number of things buisily breaking on the build farm, I
would beg to differ.  In particular we don't build on RedHat 7.0, or the
Cray :-).  RedHat 7.1 (nessie-rh) is broke, but thats becouse --with-ssl
is broke.  I'll fix it when I can.

Seriously, if sombody could pull across the 'local mode' hack to
smbpasswd to samba 2.2 I can get it testing on the build farm, and let
you know exactly how broke it really is.

abartlet at pcug.org.au
abartlet at samba.org