CIFS Conference - How's it going?

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Sun Aug 26 05:16:11 GMT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:

> How many ? approximately.
>

> What are the speaches about ? topics ? lectures ?
> More details for goodness sake ! ;-)))
> It's probably very interesting and you said actually
> nothing...

The conference went well.  Lots of companies. ~100 people for the
technical sessions.   Topics ranged from authentication issues,
ACL mapping, UNICODE issues, the future of CIFS, benchmarking,
etc....

Many late nights.  :-)  I'm a little tired right now. :-)

cheers, jerry
 www.valinux.com         VA Linux Systems       gcarter_at_valinux.com
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org