Is bugs.samba.org live?

Jonathan Hunter jonathan.hunter at stud.umist.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 22:16:36 GMT 2001

Hi,

I notice that there are 50 bugs in the incoming queue on bugs.samba.org (and
counting! <g>)

Is there a different way one should contact the samba developers?

I tried posting here and on the main samba mailing list, but got no response
(perhaps my issue isn't particularly interesting - sorry!). I also notice
that the incoming directory of the bug tracking interface doesn't seem to
have been looked at for a couple of weeks..?

It's not just me is it? My mail is making it out to the outside world, isn't
it? I do exist...! :-)

Thanks for your help,

Jonathan