new Samba i18n

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Aug 17 20:09:31 GMT 2001

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> I put a new version of SWAT i18n in HEAD
>
> You can get it from
>   ftp://ftp1.samba.gr.jp/pub/samba-jp/samba-3.0-ja/alpha/
>   http://ftp1.samba.gr.jp/pub/samba-jp/samba-3.0-ja/alpha/
>
> file names are:
>   HEAD-i18n-20010817.tar.bz2
>   HEAD4-ja_HEAD-i18n-20010817.patch.bz2

Download in progress ...

> You can enable SWAT i18n to configure with --with-swat-i18n option.
> Also supported i18n'ed manual pages install with --with-manpages-langs
> option.

I must yet finish updating polish manpages to current CVS ...

> If your browser lang set to "ja", then Japanese message will be
> displayed. Now this SWAT supports 3 languages, en, ja, pl.
>
> Please check it.

As soon as I get it. You can expect my report tomorrow.
Then, I think, the code needs a little cleanup and it
could be merged to HEAD.

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /