funky LsaQueryInfo change

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Mon Jul 24 14:59:33 GMT 2000

	We've already established that TNG matches NT in this regard.

	I've also tested 2.0.7 with and without the lp_domain_logons() check
removed.

	NT likes the TNG-esque behavior (which, btw, is the same as Samba
versions prior to 2.0.6).

	(e.g. the server information on the property sheet is actually
correct)