funky LsaQueryInfo change

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Fri Jul 21 19:24:54 GMT 2000

Actually, I should be more clear:  TNG and HEAD may be correct, but
SAMBA_2_0 is not -- NT member servers and Samba 2.0.5 all seem to reply with
the workgroup, whereas 2.0.7 (member server or no) will return the workgroup
and global SAM SID iff "domain logons" are turned on.

[ from another message: ]

it should be 0x5 a response with no data [indicating "i
am not a member of any domain", i.e. ROLESTANDALONE].

So, we need to fix this, then.  "domain logons" does not really seem to be
the appropriate thing to check here, and it's returning the wrong reply
anyway.

What exactly should the 2_0 behavior be, and what relationship does "domain
logons" have to roles in TNG/HEAD?