Silly me.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at NTS.Umn.EDU
Thu May 14 04:00:10 GMT 1998

Andrew,

Okay, good.  If anyone *does* find such a beast *please* let me know.  I
can work around that too, but it's more of a pain.

I've fixed the ubiqx modules so that they don't use signed char (easy).
I'm still testing but it all looks right.  The next thing to do is work
out a fix for the NULL issue that meets everyone's needs & expectations.

Perhaps what I need from you, Andrew, is a better idea of what the Samba
includes.h is supposed to be.  As I said before, I was told to put the
ubiqx headers in there.  Is that really what is wanted?

I could use some more background.

Chris -)-----