NT Services for UNIX

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Wed May 13 13:11:24 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> i'm prepared to help them.

	Hmmn: in what sense?

	If I **weren't** Dogbert, and worked for Microsoft,
	I'd be tempted to try releasing selected bits of
	specification and sources to the public domain, in
	order to encourage developers (us!) to use MS protocols
	and services.

--dave
[ This is based an a mildly brilliant analysis of Corel's
  jumping onto the open source bandwagon: Edsel Adap proposed
  that it's the modern equivalent of convincing a standards
  body to do it ``your way'']
Willowdale, Ontario   | davecb at hobbes.ss.org, canada.sun.com
M2N 1Y3. 416-223-8968 | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb