ClearCase/SAMBA- help required

S.Ravikiran s.ravikiran at blr.sni.de
Mon Jul 27 06:52:51 GMT 1998

Here is the SAMBA log file of my machine with debug level = 5.
I have reproduced the problem and could see some errors in SAMBA debug log file.

Can any one of you help me in fixing this problem.

I noticed one more strange behaviour. I have no problems with ClearCase element created using UNIX view from NT client. I can checkin/checkout the file element from NT view if the element is created using UNIX view

If I create a ClearCase element for the first time from NT view, I get MVFS errors. (For details see my earlier mail)

Note again : >PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT  A  MEMBER OF SAMBA-TECHNICAL NEWS GROUP AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR REPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL ADDRESS -
s.ravikiran at blr.sni.de

Thanks in advance for your help and time
Regards
Ravikiran