MS "breaking" Samba

Buchan Milne bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Wed Sep 27 13:09:27 GMT 2000

File permissions for done don't show the file owner/group, instead
something that looks like an SID.

Buchan

--
Cellphone                                           +27824722231
email                               mailto:bgmilne at ing.sun.ac.za
Centre for Automotive Engineering       http://www.sun.ac.za/cae
South Africas first satellite:        http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za
Control Models                          http://www.control.co.za