TNG and LDAP

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Mon Sep 11 09:21:15 GMT 2000

Matthew Geddes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I realise that TNG and LDAP is not considered to be working properly.
> Can anyone tell me what is or isn't working? Or even what some of the
> values are for certain attributes (things like pwdMustChange)

I remember that we used:
pwdCanChange: 00000000
for block the passwd changes in the classrooms....

I think this can help:

> typedef struct nttime_info
> {
>         uint32 low;
>         uint32 high;
>
> } NTTIME;

> /* 64 bit time (100usec) since ????? - cifs6.txt, section 3.5, page 30 */
> - NTTIME is 64 bits.  documented in cifs6.txt (section 3.5 page, page 30):

typedef struct {
    ULONG LowTime;
    LONG HighTime;
} TIME;

TIME indicates a signed 64-bit integer representing either an absolute
time or a time interval.  Times are specified in units of 100ns.  A
positive value expresses an absolute time, where the base time (the 64-
bit integer with value 0) is the beginning of the year 1601 AD in the
Gregorian calendar.  A negative value expresses a time interval relative
to some base time, usually the current time.

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    948 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  948 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/