Samba-ldap

paco cornejo impaco at mixmail.com
Mon Sep 4 07:10:48 GMT 2000

Hi, i'm a Spanish student, im trying to authenticate
Windows 98/NT with a Solaris7 with Samba 2.1 pre-alpha
which is supossed to have ldap support.
I'm using OpenLdap 1.2.9 and I have some questions...

1.- Do I have to use a pam ldap module?
2.- Do I have to create news classes for Samba users
for Ldap?
3.- How I have to configure Slapd.conf with Samba?
4.- And smb.conf?
5.- When I create a samba account using smbpasswd, i
get an error message. (I've been folowing the
installation instruction by Ignacio Coupeau, from the
Navarra University)

I'd like very much you could answer me any of my
question, and i'll be very pleased.

Thank you very much.

Tu correo gratis en MixMail http://www.mixmail.com
Inicia tu navegacion en http://www.ya.com