domain user rights on shares?

xcuse at DSI-Project.de xcuse at DSI-Project.de
Tue Nov 21 22:00:53 GMT 2000

hi folks,
ok, i got an samba PDC 2.07 running on SuSE 7.0. So far everything is all right. I mean time sync, home shares, logon scripts, NTWKS logins and all the stuff.
Surly no 2KWKS logins, but now I am confused about how to apply domain-user-rights on samba-shares.

BTW, did anybody fiddled out the ´password will truncated to 8 chars´-stuff when using unix password sync. It always results in an asyncronity between unix and smbpasswd.

Any hints?

cheers
    xcuse